GET ALL BENEFITS AVAILABLE - Contact an experienced workers' compensation lawyer with over 25 years of practice in Kentucky Workers' Compensation Law
I have over 25 years of experience handling Kentucky workers compensation claims from start to finish. I have settled and litigated claims at all levels, including winning Workers Compensation claims before the Kentucky Supreme Court. I have the experience necessary to win your claim and obtain the benefits you deserve, including money for temporary and permanent disability, medical treatment and vocational rehabilitation.
I can help you navigate every step of your workers' compensation claim, from filing a first report of injury to litigating it before the Kentucky Supreme Court. I have already helped numerous injured employees. Make sure you get the experienced help you need, call me know to schedule a free consultation.
NO FEE UNLESS I WIN YOUR CLAIM. I charge a contingency fee in workers' compensation claims for injured employees, which means you do not pay me if I do not win your claim, and you owe nothing until the claim is won or settled.
A Successful Track Record On Behalf Of Clients
My firm has a proven track record of favorable settlements and awards for Kentucky workers' compensation claimants. I work tirelessly to protect injured workers' rights throughout Kentucky.
Recent successful claims include:
- A lump-sum settlement of $175,000 for shoulder and cervical injuries sustained by an employee who fell off a ladder
- An award of weekly payments that will total $1,107,037 for a client who sustained an injury that caused reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- The Kentucky Supreme Court affirmed an award of $115,529 to be paid over 425 weeks for a work-related neck injury that caused the client to have a neck fusion
- An award of $934,022 paid weekly until client reaches retirement age for a lower back injury requiring a lumbar fusion
- Weekly payments that total $269,509 over client's remaining work life for reflex sympathetic dystrophy - complex regional pain syndrome (RSD/CRPS)
Contact Scheynost Law Offices, P.S.C.
For aggressive advocacy, call Scheynost Law Offices, P.S.C., today at 502-638-2675 or contact us online. We offer free consultations and flexible hours.
Contact the Firm
Bold labels are required.
Scheynost Law Offices, P.S.C.
7619 Dixie Highway
P.O. Box 58308
Louisville, KY 40268
Toll Free: 866-439-1044
Map and Directions
Additional East End Louisville office - by appointment only:
9900 Corporate Campus Drive
Louisville, KY 40223
Map and Directions