This is an advertisement.
+1-(502) 937-5287

Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

Underpaid wages? The easy way to file a Kentucky wage complaint.

This is the easiest way I have seen to file a complaint. Just fill out the Employment Complaint Form, and it is sent to the Kentucky Department of Labor:

Leave a Reply